The following articles and online videos concerning intercultural children and identity are available in the Duo Library. The list will be updated regularly. If you want to browse all articles in the Library, please go to the Library main page.
- Children and racism (article)
- Does being bicultural automatically mean being bilingual? Real life experiences of grown-up bicultural children (article)
- Teaching bicultural children about their cultural heritage (article)
- Being the multicultural child in school - limits and possibilities (Ida Hummelstedt-Djedou, 11/2016) | *Watch the lecture* (the video opens in another tab on Perheaikaa.fi website)
- Mobile, multicultural children growing up between countries and cultures
“It is not about traveling – it’s about life” (Saija Benjamin, October 2015) | *Watch the lecture* (the video opens in another tab on Perheaikaa.fi website)