Research and statistics
The following research and statistical material is available in the Duo Library. The list will be updated regularly. If you want to browse all material in the Library, please go to the Library main page.
- Elite Migration, Transnational Families, and the Nation State: International Marriages between Finns and Americans across the Atlantic in the Twentieth Century (dissertation)
- Intercultural love then and now - from Cleopatra and Marcus Antonius to Pekka Haavisto and Nexar Antonio Flores (article)
- Intercultural marriages and consideration of divorce in Finland: Do value differences matter? (research article / working paper)
- Relational dialectics in intercultural couples’ relationships (dissertation)
- The challenges of raising children with two cultures (research article)